Re: Parts for a 1966 Spitfire - Mark II

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts for a 1966 Spitfire - Mark II
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:10:06 -0700
>I am looking for front bumper overriders and hub caps for my 1966 Spitfire.
>If anyone either has spares or knows where I might find such chrome, I would
>appreciate hearing from you. Thanks, Dan DiLucchio '66 Spitfire

Dan, I'm pretty sure Victoria British in Lenexa KS has the overriders.  If
you order the plastic gaurd that goes between the bumper and the overrider
only order one part (not 4) as one set does the whole thing.  As for
hubcaps, they have some but may not be the ones you are looking for unless
you just want 4 new ones.  Good luck.  Jane