the mysterious su carb

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: the mysterious su carb
From: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 14:22:27 -0500 (EST)
team;
heres one for the carb. experts.my tr3b with standard su carbs.i crank it
up and motor down the road. at any time, the front carb float bowl goes
dry, and the car croaks(as expected with half the cyls not being fed.
over the course of this minor glitch, i've put new jets in.. grose,and
standard..put new float in, polished inside of bowl, adjusted the float
lever.it still haunts me..what have i missed?the rear carb never has had a
problem...
dick fontaine
48mgtc
62tr3b