TR4 Wheel Arches

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Wheel Arches
From: "K.R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 07:41:27 -0500
I ordered a set of these from Vickie Brits two or three years
ago for the 67 that is nearing the end of a frame up
restoration. The idea was to provide as much protection for the
completed car as possible.

I doubt that I will even bother to install them! :o(

They are nothing more than four pieces of VERY THICK, flat,
plastic. You figure out where and how to attach them. Since
there is no clip mechanism, presumably you attach via
self-tapping screws. That is something that I have no intention
of doing to a renovated car.

FWIW, I would not have ordered them if I had actually seen them
before hand.

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road