RE: Road America

To: "sherip@ix.netcom.com" <sherip@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Road America
From: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 17:05:23 -0800
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Just got our local vintage club (CVAR) newsletter, there was a VMC meeting
recently and the word is that lawsuits have already been filed as RA has
awarded a contract to two others to run the event.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
512-250-9498 fax 512-250-5434
TR6 x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage racer,