RE: GT6 grills

To: "'SMTP:TonyR@dzn.com'" <SMTP:TonyR@dzn.com>
Subject: RE: GT6 grills
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 18:59:31 -0700
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Encoding: 53 TEXT
Tony,  You can butt in any time with that kind of information.  I need the
grill.  My car is a '67 GT6 so I'm pretty sure that would fit.  When,
Where, How and How much.  I appreciate it as I've been looking for a year
or so.  I never realized it should have a grill till I got on the list.  It
was raced in Calif before I got it back in '71, what did I know.  Any way
let me know and thanks a lot.  Jane