Re: brake line & fitting source

To: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre), Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake line & fitting source
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 18:25:59 -0800
At  7:30 PM 1/12/97 -0800, Matt Barre wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knows of a
>bulk source for brake line and the proper fittings.
>Any suggestions or ideas?

Looking at your email address, I assume you are in the US,  The only source
of proper UK brake line fittings I have ever found is at a mail order place
called Rovers North.  They are in Vermont.  802-879-0032

Eastwood company sells both double flair and bubble flair tools.  I
replaced all the hydrolic lines on my TR3 using new bulk tubing and
fittings from Rovers North.

The shorter US spec fittings will fit but will not seal.  Never use them
with UK flex lines or cylinders.

TeriAnn

twakeman@scruznet.com