Re: TR6 Interior

To: 76256.1406@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Interior
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 00:06:19 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On 14 Jan 97 00:32:09 EST Mel Hildebrandt <76256.1406@compuserve.com>
writes:
>Hello All,
>
>I need to completely re-do the interior and would like your opinions
>on the
>Victoria British interior kits. I've seen both Moss and TRF kits and
>they look
>fine, but VB offers a kit in the "biscuit" color that the others don't
>carry.
>
>Even though this isn't a factory color, it sure looks good in the
>catalog.
>
>Any experiences out there?
>
>Mel Hildebrandt
>San Diego
Mel,
Most everything I've ordered from VB has been unoriginal and/or of
inferior quality. I don't do business with them. Most everything ordered
from TRF has of good quality and very close if not original in
appearance. If originality is not important to you, their product may
meet your needs, however I would be skeptical of the quality of these
panels.
Jim Davis
CF38690UO
CF37325U