Re: TR6 Interior

To: "Mel Hildebrandt" <76256.1406@compuserve.com>, "all" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Interior
From: <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 97 08:05:05 -0000
>I need to completely re-do the interior and would like your opinions
Mel, I too am thinking about changing interior colors in my Tr6 to Light
Tan, however in looking at the various catalogs: Moss refers to their
carpet as Brown, I've also seen just Tan used, not (Light Tan) refered
to. What I would like to find is a complete interior Kit preferably Moss,
and not V.B. Also I would also like to get the upgrade carpet because I
will probably make this car my main residence, and I would want to be
comfortable!

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6