Leaving Las A-O-L

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Leaving Las A-O-L
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 16 Jan 97 10:45:29
Well, last night, when for a fourth straight night, I couldn¹t sign on at
America OnLine, I decided enough was enough.  If anyone has tried to get me at
that address (ªSpit74ª), please resend to this one for the time being ... I¹m
gone from AOL.

I guess the kid geniuses at AOL thought that their customers just ªwouldn¹t
mindª the fact that they could no longer use the service after AOL went for the
quick-cash infusion resulting from their new ªunlimited accessª package.  In a
free market that offers other options, that¹s Mistake #1.

What the heck, AOL was just causing problems for MJB and the list anyway.

Feeling better now ...

Martin Secrest
¹74 Spitfire 1500
FM18943