Re[2]: Camber Comphensator? for Mk2 spit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Camber Comphensator? for Mk2 spit
From: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 08:09:30 -0800
Cc: Zenon_Barelka@systech.com
<  snip  >
>  By the way, I was at NCE the other day and looked into your parking
>  lot to see if I could see your car. No sign off it.  What are you
>  driving to work these days.
Ah, you caught me!  I don't really own any Triumphs, I'm just a Triumph
wannabe. :-) Actually, when it rains here (granted it's not too often but
has been for the last week or so) I take the truck.  Too many crazys out
there slipi'n and a slide'n.  Besides it saves me from having to wash the
Triumphs.  You shoulda stoped by the front office and asked for me.  I could
have at least shown you some pictures.  It wouldn't have made any difference
had it been sunny as the cars would have been covered anyway.  BTW, I drove
the GT6+ today - It's the dark green one in the corrner with the cover on it!

Barry Schwartz
Bschwartz@encad.com (work)
Bschwart@pacbell.net (home)
(San Diego)
70' Spitfire (major surgery almost done) ,  72'-V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70'GT6+