Re: Another trip to Jolly Olde England

To: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com
Subject: Re: Another trip to Jolly Olde England
From: Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 11:59:51 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: "triumphs(a)autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

On Tue, 17 Dec 1996 LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com wrote:

>      I can't stand it! Air fares from St. Louis to London are $390 until
>      March 15! So we plan to spend a week in England the first week or so
>      of March. This time I intend to visit Kipping, Rimmer Bros and TSSC.
>      Anyone on the list in the UK want to meet and show off his car? Let me
>      know! Send me mail at lesnyd@ccmail.monsanto.com.
>
>      Hope we can meet up with Adrian again and maybe meet some others while
>      we're over there.
>
>      Cheerio!
>
>      Larry

Sorry about the delay in replying, just found this and realised I hadn't
replied.  I live close to the TSSC HQ(1.5 miles), if you do make it to
the club I could always pop over for a chat or something, or show you the
way to Kippings, thats 29 miles from my house(Well, ok my parents house
:-)), I haven't been to Rimmers though so I can't really help there,
although I must admit, Rimmers have the flashest premises(JK's is a bit
like a run down shop), but I much prefer John's prices/knowledge
and helpfulness.

With regards to showing off my car, well, lets just say I won 'Worst Car
of Show' at the International Spitfire Weekend in Holland last year.
Email Angie at the club for an honest description of it!!! :-)

Cheers

Rich
Leicester Area Organisor - TSSC
England.