Humour

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Humour
From: Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 10:33:07 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
--Boundary (ID eRAWdSDFbieXyKkIfN/9QA)

Just a short(ish) joke to hopefully brighten the day and offend NO-ONE!!

OK Don....

--Boundary (ID eRAWdSDFbieXyKkIfN/9QA)

Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 16:53:09 -0500
From: KENNETH BEDDOWS <106505.1751@compuserve.com>
Subject: Blonde Joke!
To: Jacko <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>

A blonde lady boards a plane in London bound for  Rome, and goes
straight to first class. After a few minutes one of the flight attendants
checks her ticket and upon learning that she is in the wrong section,
she tells the blond she has an economy ticket and cannot remain in
first class.

The blonde then tells the attendant, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m
going to Rome, and I’m not moving!” .  Surprised, the attendant gets
one of the co-pilots to ask the lady to move.

“Madam, I am going to have to ask you to leave the first class
because your ticket is for economy.”

The blonde says, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m
going to Rome, and I’m not moving! “. Dismayed,  the co-pilot then
goes to the cockpit and tells the pilot of the problem the crew was
having with the woman.

So the pilot walks up to the blonde and once again asks the lady
to move seats since she was in  the wrong section. Just like before,
the blonde begins to tell the pilot, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m
going to Rome, and I’m not moving!” .

The pilot then leans over and whispers something in her ear and
she immediately jumps up out of her seat, grabs her bag, and runs
to the economy section. The rest of the crew, quite amazed, ask the
pilot what he told her.

“Simple”, the pilot says, “I told her that first class wasn’t going to
Rome”.

If this has offended anyone, then resend a joke that may offend some who is
overweight, undersighted, and has a hairline that is gradually making a race to
the back of their head, just for revenge.  :-)

Rich

--Boundary (ID eRAWdSDFbieXyKkIfN/9QA)--