Competition Lap Buckles

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Competition Lap Buckles
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 08:01:45 -0800
A while back I had posted a question about replacing
my seat belts with inertia belts. Thanks for the
advice, I went with Moss Motor's deal on blets for
$59 ea. I won't be able to install until after the
shop gets done with the body and paint job in about
7 weeks, but from preliminary "eye-balling" the job,
looks like the installation will be easy.

I also figured out what the strange belts were which
came with my '70 TR6. After thumbing throught the TRF
parts catalog, I came to the High Performance section,
page #513, and there they were! They are 3" wide
competition buckles. Just the lap with the snap ends
to attach into the eye bolts.

TRF lists them at $89.95 ea. Since I have no use for them
[you may have figured out that I don't race with my lack
of recognition of the belt :-)], I would be willing to sell
both for $50 plus SH costs.

Anyone interested, let me know.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA