RE:GT6 Demist switch

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Subject: RE:GT6 Demist switch
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 9:44:50 -0600
Cc: Mike_A_Gendimenico@ccm.sc.intel.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\970122094450v ]
>Just one small question from this Limey, what the hell is a Clear >Hooters
switch??????
>Only when we know this can we answer the question(possibly)!!! :-)

Richard,
 Clear Hooters is the manufacturers name on the side of the switches. They
also made the horns as well. I would imagine with a name like that they
would have to be a British company ;-). Some of the switches have
replacements from Lucas (like the headlight switch). I hope this clears it
up a little bit.
Cheers,
Richard "starting a company called Big Bristols" Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII Kf166L
Austin, TX
www.exact.com/~gt6mk3