RE:GT6 Demist switch

To: Mike_A_Gendimenico@ccm.sc.intel.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE:GT6 Demist switch
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 10:10:07 -0600
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\970121101007c ]
MIke Wrote:
>While I'm here, anybody know where i can get a rear defogger switch??
>Clear Hooters used to make them, but no more.  The usual suppliers >don't
have them.

Mike,
The only way to survive in the world of Clear Hooters demist switches is to
have this guys number. He has been my only source for years. Used of course
but they fill the hole.
Team Triumph British Automotive (Warren, OH) Scott Harper, 330 392-7176
BTW I checked the new GT6 Rimmers Catalog and they don't carry them either.
    Do any of our British friends on the list know if these switches were
used on any other LBC's or are they unioque to GT6's?

Good Luck,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
Austin TX