Re: Spitfire redux: leaf spring sag?

To: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire redux: leaf spring sag?
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 12:50:46 -0500 "Re: Spitfire redux: leaf spring sag?" (Jan 22, 9:41am)
On Jan 22,  9:41am, Barry Schwartz wrote:
[snip]
> ( BTY I enjoy my JVC and special ported bass custom speaker assy in the rear
> area also) :-)

I find it necessary to mention that I too have a radio/power booster
in my Spit, but I had gathered from this list that I was in the minority
wrg to using the radio in the car. Many owners state that a radio is
useless do to wind noise/exhaust note. They went on to say that they
preferred to listen to the exhaust note rather than musical notes.

>-- End of excerpt from Barry Schwartz

Doug Mitchell
dmitchel@ismi.net