Re: "Self" Starter Has a life of its own...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: "Self" Starter Has a life of its own...
From: James Sudduth <james.sudduth@autodesk.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 09:11:19 -0800
At 03:40 AM 1/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Greg
>
>I was a bigger fool once, I think only once anway,  I had a Harley sportster
>and was crusing down the highway at a fair rate of fuel consomption, when ,
>all of a sudden
>I lost a bunch of power, looking down noticed that the plug lead had come off
>one of the plugs, rather than stop,  yeaooooo, almost knocked me off!!!!!!!!
>

>Chet

That's funny!

Maybe we should start competition for a new prize "Almost Won the Darwin
Award" or something.

I pulled a prat like this once on a moped (I was reaching for my wallet in
my backpocket - don't ask) and ended up laying it down in the street in
front of several speeding cars. Glad *they* were paying attention. . .

Jim Sudduth
jims@autodesk.com
'74 TR6 CF20076U
Berkeley, California USA