looking for a home: Setting up a shop

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, ericst@MICROSOFT.com
Subject: looking for a home: Setting up a shop
From: oehrle@lsil.com (Gary Oehrle)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 16:44:14 -0800
Eric

I think you are my long lost father.  Send me your address
and I can move back home this weekend.  I have my own autolift,
a newly restored TR3 and a 6 that could use some restoration.  we
could do it as a father and son project.  so glad to hear from you!!

say hi to mom.

your  very wealthy son who has been lost all these years!!!!!!!

gary oehrle

ps
this is a joke