Re: Bentley Manual

To: "Joe Worsley" <worsley@ebicom.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bentley Manual
From: "Daniel Julien" <djulien@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 19:39:46 -0600
Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net> wrote [edited for brevity]:

> > ring binders. I am selling them for 55.00 ea.  BTW bentley has not
printed
> > any manuals for over 7 mos. who knows if they will print anymore.
E-Mail or

> How about an opinion on the above.  I will probably try to acquire a TR6
> to keep my TR8 company when I retire in about a year or so.
>
> 1. Is there a better book available.
> 2. If not is this one worth $55. (what did they cost when available?)

I think most folks on the list, including me, consider the Bentley manual
to be the preferred reference. There is no better book available - I highly
recommend it. I would be very surprised if it has actually gone out of
print. It is widely available - both Moss and TRF have current listings, in
the neighborhood of $60. However, it is normally softbound, not in a three
ring binder.

Dan Julien
'72 TR6
Austin, Texas