Re: '64 Spit - Gearbox "reaction plate" assembly

To: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Subject: Re: '64 Spit - Gearbox "reaction plate" assembly
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:44:01 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, odd@triumphclub.se
Peter,
I haven't got it on my car (to new a model...) but it was such a device
on my ex girlfriends '63 Spit FC1944L.  If I'm not misremembering we
discarded the thingie since it didn't do any good, and was in the way.
I don't think You should miss it if You haven't got it. It simply does
not do anything if Your car has proper, modern rubber in all the mounts.
Don't worry about it.... It isn't worth the nervous energy wasted...

Yours
Odd

--

Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4        International liaison secretary,