Re: falling off?

To: "Phil Ethier" <ethier@freenet.msp.mn.us>
Subject: Re: falling off?
From: "K.R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 18:21:59 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
You may not be the only one. I didn't receive the digest today
but I did receive your post (presumably to Shop-Talk). After
reading your post, I checked the list of subscribers to the
Triumphs-Digest and could not find my name among the 530 people
there. Honest, my account is not with AOL :-)

Keith Stewart

----------
> From: Phil Ethier <ethier@freenet.msp.mn.us>
> To: autox@autox.team.net; shop-talk@autox.team.net
> Cc: Phil Ethier <ethier@freenet.msp.mn.us>
> Subject: falling off?
> Date: Friday, January 24, 1997 11:35 AM
>
> I just wonder if this has been happening to anybody else
lately:

> I am cruising along reading my mail and it suddenly occurs to
me it is
> all lotus-cars stuff.  Haven't seen any autox or shop-talk
posts lately.
> So I check, and sure enough, I am not subscribed.  So I re-up,
send in my
> authorizations, get my welcome messages and start getting
posts again.