Re: Tires for TR 250

To: TRIPHSTEVE@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Tires for TR 250
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 21:08:12 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
TRIPHSTEVE@AOL.COM wrote:

> Hello list-
>
> Can anyone tell me the best source for Michelin red line tires for a TR 250?
> I have previously purchased them from Coker for a TR6, but have since been
> told they are no longer remaking the tire. Is anyone else?
>
> Any redline substitutes that look close to original? Cost? Suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Steve Thornton
> Bowling Green, KY

steve, i've kept a website address for a source of remoulded redlines.
it's "www.classicar.com". i haven't bought anything yet, but i've kept
the address for when i get ready. then i'll be comparing them to coker.
also, hemmings news lists many tire manufacturers for classic cars. good
luck!

tom 76 tr6 cf56542