RE: The spit LIVES!!!!!!

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: The spit LIVES!!!!!!
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 11:26:48 -0700
Jake, Congrats on the car running.  Oil filters can be purchased thru
Brittish Victoria in Kansas.  They have lots of parts for TR's, most are
pretty good, some you have to watch out for but I've gotten oil filters
before with no problem.  Their number is 1-800-255-0088 and shipments
arrive within a week depending on how close you are to them.  Good luck.
 Jane