Re: Isn't Dremel one of Santa's Reindeer?

To: Les Francis <lesf@metronet.com>
Subject: Re: Isn't Dremel one of Santa's Reindeer?
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 15:09:16 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>OK.  For Xmas I told my darling bride that I wanted a Dremel.  I got one.
>Now what?
>
>I know I can use it to sharpen the lawn mower blade.  But I also know that
>I've seen it referred to frequently on the list.  Something about reaming
>out master cylinders? Something about cleaning the rust off of wheels before
>repainting?
>
>What are the clever (and not so clever) uses for my new toy? What (Spitfire
>parts) should I NOT try to fix with it?

Dremels! What fun! I've used it mostly for cleaning rust (for heavy, packed
rust, use a sanding drum first and then use the wire brush) and cutting
bolts. It's great for detail work, that's defintaly its strong point. The
drill bit isn't worth anything other than drilling guide holes. I'll try
and think of some more uses.

Jeff