Re: Dead or alive?

To: dculligan@vnet.ibm.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dead or alive?
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 19:29:33 -0500 (EST)
Here's a response Dennis

I'm still getting mail, but it seems less than last week.

I just went out to the garage and bead blasted some rusty bits.  That's good
therapy.
Even though I'm in the Southwest the weather has been so goopy I don't want
to take the TR out at all.  I'd have to put up the top!  Can't have htat now,
can we.

I heard there was some big sporting event going on today, in Lousiana I
beleive.  Maybe that has something to do woth the slow traffic.

Bob Paul
Corrales NM
TS7280L (In boxes but coming out slowly)
TS45738L"O" My powder blue driver. Man oh man I love to drive the old TR !!