Re: Spit wiper motor

To: Isaac Crow <Isaac@avana.net>
Subject: Re: Spit wiper motor
From: Scott Kohl <rpage@wvi.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 19:26:23 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Isaac,
I was looking through a friend's VB catalog for those cars with the
funny octagonal badge one day and lo and behold, they list the brush
assembly the same round case two-speed wiper motor for, I think it was,
$34.95.  I doubt if VB would have the slightest idea that it is the
same--I sometimes wonder about them, how can they know LBC's and not
know that everything British fits everything else British?  I don't deal
with them myself, they get plenty of income from all their other
catalogs (MIATA?! OLD CHEVY TRUCKS?!!)  Anyway, this might be a good way
to rebuild your motor yourself, and/or get a spare and stash it.
Scott Kohl
'69 GT6+
'63 Spitfire 4 (arriving soon)