Spit top FS

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spit top FS
From: "Kendall F. Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 21:36:56 -0500
So I finally get around to putting this new top (That's been lying around)
on my '76 Spit....   After 2 Hours of glueing, pop riveting snaps, etc. -
Its done, Looks great, clear windows, who-hoo!

Anyway, I go to roll up the windows and realize that somthin's not
right....   The top rear of my windows are square - The new soft top looks
like it wants rounded windows.  Hmmmm

SO - If your Spit has ROUNDED top rear corners of its roll up windows (Pre
74??)  I have a slightly NEW crown Soft top For Sale - $100 Plus shipping
(I can even throw in a frame <'76> if ya need!)

BTW, my M&M green '76 Spit is still For Sale - $2200 (No Rust / TONS of
Spares>

Kendall (Never check the Part Number) Jones

Home of mrJones racing:
http://members.aol.com/jonesrace