Triumph World

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph World
From: Marcel van Dijk <celt@euronet.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 13:12:19 +0100
A long, long time ago -it was, in fact, as long ago as two years- someone
posted name, address and phone number of the British publisher of Triumph
World magazine. This was so long ago that the on-line archive no longer
holds this posting. I did keep a copy on my local hard disk, but
unfortunately my computer suffered a major crash and I hadn't yet subscribed.

There is an American distributer present on the net, but living in Europe
as I do it wouldn't make sense to have a subscription with them. I emailed
them for information, but they don't seem to be eager to help an obvious
non-customer out.

Does anyone know where and how to contact the publisher?