Re: RE: Triumph World

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: RE: Triumph World
From: JimBPPS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 13:23:50 -0500 (EST)
SOL'ers

Speaking of "Triumph World" magazine, there was an advertisement in the
latest issue for the "Intn'l Triumph Show & Spares Day" on the 16th of
February at Stoneleigh, near Coventry.   I will be in London that weekend and
would like to attend the show with one or two of my business associates,
however we will not have a car and don't have a clue how best to get to the
show from our downtown hotel.

Can anyone from the "other side of the pond" help me out?  Any information on
trains, buses, etc. would be appreciated.  Be aware that we are all complete
strangers to the wonders of London and England.

Also, a listing of any attractions regarding LBC's, in the London area, would
be most welcome.

Thank you, in advance,

Jim Bauder
Palo Alto, CA