TR stuff

To: autojumble@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR stuff
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 15:33:09 EST
Cc: VTR@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Folks,

Sorry to bomb the lists, but I'm getting desperateand am running out of
time before I lose the deal!  I've found a fantastic deal on a Stag but
have to sell off some of my other stuff to make room...my wife is just so
understanding!  If I don't get it soon, there is already another person
in line to buy it.

'66 (?) Vitesse ( Sports6?) convertible project.  Has a '68 GT6 motor and
trans ( with carbs ).  Has a GT6 front suspension and differential.
needs interior and floor boards.   Reportedly 1 of 675 brought into the
country.  Asking $450.00 with the GT6 motor and trans or $200 without.

GT6 motor and trans ( if not sold with above ) $250
Vitesse radiator cored and boiled out.  $50
GT6 radiator $50
Vitesse differential 4:11 $75
Vitesse trans $100
Set of Vitesse or Herald doors - fair condition - $50
Complete set of GT6 gauges $100
TR3A radiator -has crank hole condition unknown $50
Herald differential $50
1600 Vitesse motor includes Solex carbs and manifolds $75
TR7 short block with fresh rebuild $150

Prices don't include shipping.

Thanks

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA  -JUST OUTSIDE OF ATLANTA, GA, USA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse(Sport6?) (FOR SALE! ),
'76 TR 7 Victory Edition