Re: TR stuff

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: TR stuff
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 21:44:12 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

>     '66 (?) Vitesse ( Sports6?) convertible project...

> I hate to say this, but a project like this has "Fat Chance" written all over
> it.  Is "mjb" stamped on the commision plate somewhere?

Personally, I'd like to think it has AStJM engraved on all major parts,
but I share a similar if slightly shorter distance dilemma. Frankly,
though, I'd imagine you have those initials turned around. Being the car
that it is, the initials stamped on probably are mbj (right, Mr. Mark
"Sports 6" Joslyn?)! ;-)

> Now, the car is in
> Georgia, roughly 2,000 miles away from Salt Lake City.  Perhaps someone a
> bit closer is interested in takng this on.
>
> If not, what can we, the Triumphs list, do to get this car on its way to
> Salt Lake City?

I wish I could help, but this car really should go north. Hugh, isn't it
flattering to see all this fighting over your car?

--Andy

*   10/Herald/Vitesse (want one) Consultant *