RE: 6 degrees celsius in the garage and one meter of snow

To: "'robert ylitalo'" <robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 6 degrees celsius in the garage and one meter of snow
From: Eric Straub <ericst@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 15:08:58 -0800
Wow - painting a spitfire MK 2 chassis Green! Boy does that sound familiar
- I just finished sand blasting & painting my 67 MK 2 chassis a few weeks
ago (also green) in my garage with about 10 inches of snow on the ground
outside (okay - not quite as much snow as sweden). BTW if you're
interested, I believe the correct green paint for MK 2 spitfire is conifer
green instead of british racing green- if your paint code is 25 - that is
conifer green.  I used PPG Deltron on mine - they had an offset of an
offset for the original Dupont Laqueer color which looks right on (the
dupont color code for conifer green is Dupont #8450L (laqueer) or #1C947C
(enamel)).

Eric.