Re: Tarp's disease

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tarp's disease
From: kentop@ix.netcom.com (Ken Bertschy)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 06:12:46 -0700
>>  Tarp's disease: being expressed in the adult as a compulsion to see what
>>  sort of car is "under that tarp."

In the warmer climes, tarps are essential if you want your paint job to
last more than a couple of years. The sun is merciless out here. So, the
cure is comes from overexposure to cars under tarps. Eventually, you can
identify any model or make just by the tarp shape, the hubcaps, and where
the car is parked! If it's garaged, it's worth checking out, around back,
it's a junker. On the side of the house, blown engine, other major damage.

BTW, I'm a mailman so when I'm cruising through neighborhoods , I find out
where all the lbc's are hidden as well as who gets the vic-brit and moss
catalogs! I deliver to two zip codes (not every day!) in town, covering a
lot of territory, and I can testify that LBC density here is about three
per square mile, mostly under tarps.

Ken
Curio, Arizona