Re: Camber Comphensators

To: badeams@cyberport.com
Subject: Re: Camber Comphensators
From: nolan penney <npenney@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 22:19:05 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Barry A,

I just learned there are two of you Barrys here, and try as I might, I
cannot figure out which Barry I acted like a jerk with concerning swing
axle suspensions.  I posted an appology to Barry S earlier, and now feel
I must send the same appology to you, in case it was you actually I
rather, er, flamed.

"I owe you an appology.  I was going to appologize to you tonight,
regardless of your response to me.  My words were out of line, and
unnecessarily heated.  While I may disagree with you and think you are
wrong, that does not give me permission to act like a jerk."