Re: BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [richard

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [richard stieg <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>]
From: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 11:24:21 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
I just re-skinned one door and will be doing another on my TR6.  I used an
electric grinder and went around the edges of the door carefully grinding
away the door skin where it folds over the doorframe.  In this manner,
the old door skin just 'falls' off the door frame.  There were a few weld
spots that also had to be ground off.