Re: All Hail Marx and Lennon ! (non-LBC nonsense)

To: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Subject: Re: All Hail Marx and Lennon ! (non-LBC nonsense)
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 12:56:30 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Tom Tweed wrote:

> G. Petrolati wrote :
> [snip]
>  >
>  >        `Guess I'm an "old fart" too... Next we'll sing a few verses of
>  >        "Jolity Farm" or the "Equestrian Statue..." Any Bonzo Dog Band
>                                                           ^^^^^ ^^^ ^^^^
>  >        fans out there?
>
> ..Yes !!  I still love `The Intro and the Outtro !'

        Me too... My Favorite cut on the "Dedicated to Kong album has got
        to be "Jazz, Delicious Hot, Disgusting Cold"... I nearly played
        the grooves off of it... It was the cause of no end of strange
        looks and odd visitors in my corner of an open bay barracks in the
        Phillippines back in the late 60s...

        My favorite visitor was a classical trumpet student who was passing
        by and heard "Jazz" playing... He stood by my locker listening... When
        the cut was done he looked at me and said "That's good jazz...
        At least they all ended at the same time..."

> Are we wasting bandwidth, talking about our wasted youth, or what ??

        What's youth for, but to be wasted? By the same token, what's
        bandwidth for?

        If you're really clever, you can be wasted all the way to the grave!
                        (double entendres purely intentional)

> By the way, that's Groucho Marx, and John Lennon for you ignoroids.

        AYMEN!!!

> Beast regards,
> Claude Hopper
> SW Ohio