Cellulose???What is it???

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cellulose???What is it???
From: "Paul A. Carson" <pcarson@lcfh.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 13:18:18 -0600 (MDT)
I visited the friendly PartCo (UK) motor factors today to talk paint.  When
I said that I wanted acrylic enamel, I was answered back with, "So you want
two-pack?"  Not, I explained. I then tried to explain that in the US, you
can get lacquer, acrylic enamel and two-pack.  I was answered with, "You
have two choices...two-pack and cellulose".

My question for the list, (Help Richard Jackson and others) is..."Cellulose
is the same as __________".  Will I have compatability problems with my
acrylic enamel?

I've been a Yank in the UK for over a year and the language barrier still
raises its ugly head occasionally.

Paul

Paul A. Carson                                          PSC 37, Box 3244
SOFPARS Field Service Engineer                          APO AE 09459
Sanders, A Lockheed Martin Company                      or
RAF Mildenhall,                                         Low Common Farm House
England                                                 Merton, Nr Watton
pcarson@lcfh.demon.co.uk                                Thetford, Norfolk IP25
6QG