INSURANCE

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: INSURANCE
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:30:31 -0500
Sorry, but I've inadvertently deleted thread/addresses pertaining to
Haggerty Insurance, etc.  I'm currently considering Condon & Skelly,
have application form, etc., but I'm concerned about their strict usage
limitations. My car is NOT a daily driver, but on the other hand, we do
like to take it for frequent Sunday drives, other misc. trips that are
probably not what the insurer would define as a "maintenance check
drives" (especially when you've filed a claim).

I would like more information on Haggerty.  Do they have similar usage
limitations?  Address/phone info??

Thanks for any help.

Martin Libhart
1972 TR6 (driver - but not every day, and well within 2500 mi./year!)
1970 Spitfire Mk.3 (under restoration)