INSURANCE

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: INSURANCE
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 13:59:20 -0500
A quick follow-up question to my earlier post.  For anyone carrying
their insurance through Condon & Skelly - were you able to negotiate or
modify any of their restrictions regarding use?  I am not concerned
about the 2500 miles per year, but I probably can't live within all of
the restrictions.  My TR6 is NOT a daily driver, but I do like to take
the typical weekend drives, quick trip to the store, pick the wife up
for lunch sometimes, etc.  That would certainly 'stretch' their
definition of a 'maintenance check drive', I'm sure.  I know that the
time to be arguing over purpose of your use when the accident occurred
is NOT when you're trying to settle a claim.

What comments, if any, regarding ways to resolve this issue (short of
the temptation to call every drive you take, except the club outings and
shows, a 'maintenance check drive')??

Martin Libhart
1972 TR6 (driver)
1970 Spitfire Mk.3 (under restoration)