Re: Exploding Spitfires

To: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
To: markt@tiac.net
Subject: Re: Exploding Spitfires
From: sherip@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 19:56:37 -0500 (CDT)
Just to put in a woman's perspective..
My best friend had his Spitfire pushed into a curb, which caused the car to do
front flips, side flips and finally landing upside down.  The car was totalled
He spent two days in the hospital and has since restored another Spitfire.  I
drive a TR3 most days during the summer and have no problem taking my
Grandchildren with me (one at a time, of course).  Anyway, my point is that if
it's your time, it won't matter if you're in a Triumph or a Mack Truck.  Take
the time to enjoy what you have.

Sheri Pyle
Itasca, Il
1958 TR3A
1959 TR3A
1960 TR3A
1949 2000 Saloon.....I just don't know when to quit!!