Re: Hot Feet

To: vicwhit@octonline.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hot Feet
From: Spitfire15@prodigy.com ( CHRISTOPHER J REILLY)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 10:04:00, -0500
-- [ From: old chris * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Vic;

The heat is likely coming from your tunnel... I have a tremendous amount
from that area on my car.  I don't have any carpeting and after driving
for a bit I cannot rest my leg against the tunnel ( plastic replacement
type) cover without feeling alot of heat.  I got some heat shielding
from Summit Racing that may help if I can ever get it installed.  It is
coated on both sides with aluminum and is quite thick.  Still need some
carpeting...

Anyone have some decent used carpeting for a '78 spit ?

Chris in Utah ( hot !!! )
'78 spitfire