VTR Autocross Video

Subject: VTR Autocross Video
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 09:13:50 -0500
Hi everyone!

Just a clarification on the autocross video -- it is NOT of the whole
autocross, only the live on Channel 4 spot that was taped at 8 am.  She
interviewed Duncan and Sheila Wood about their '35 Southern Cross, had
several drivers behind her in the intro, talked with me then with Jim as
I drove around the course, then got into the car with Ray Josey and took
off.  It also has a lovely bit of the male anchor back at the station
saying his first car was a '68 Spit and it was a mechanical bomb and a
lot of trouble.  Great.

So if anyone who wanted a tape would like to retract their request, let
me know.  If not, when I get them dubbed, I'll be happy to send them
out.  Don't worry about cost -- it's on me.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   %)