Re: VTR Autocross Video

To: susan@grotecon.com
Subject: Re: VTR Autocross Video
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:55:57 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Sue (et al),

Last year (1996) at Albany, I shot a pile of video of the autox. I then
trimmed it down a bit and made a few copies for Team.Fat folks.

I intend to do the same thing again this year, but I will not be getting
around to it until well into October or later.

I extend an offer to those interested that I can make copies (again) that
I will exchange for a blank tape...

Highlights of 1997 have to be Jim's broken front end and of course Steve
Toth's "moment", the quote on video is something like "oh damn, that's
bad!". I also have shots of a lot of the morning cars including Bob "I
beat you by 2 tenths" Kramer and the two STD comabatants... a Razoredge
Saloon and the Gloria Southern Cross.

Don't ask me for the tapes now, but I'll post to the Triumph list if/when
I get something done...

See ya in Winona,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |