Re: Spitfire eng block Thanks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire eng block Thanks
From: bill nichol <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 09:40:09 -0400
bill nichol wrote:

> recently someone had posted a number of used Spit parts including an
> engine block for $50.00. I had no need at the time so I deleted the
> message.
>         A friend of now needs a useable block and is interested. If it was
>your
> post or you know who posted. Please let me know.
>
> Thanks
> Bill
> 78Spit
> 80Wedge
Thanks for all the quick responses. I have fwd the info to Dan so that
he can persue it from Statesboro.
        Dan is a student at Ga. Southern University living on a showstring
budjet,drives(when it's running) a good looking MarkIV and plays Rugby.
        Thanks Again

Bill
78Spit
80Wedge

        Did I mention he's dating my daughter? Smart Kid.