TR6 front bumper from Moss

To: mercierm@battlelle.org
Subject: TR6 front bumper from Moss
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 13:34:37 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Murry,
I unpacked the bumper I ordered from Moss and it is OEM and in fantastic
shape! The chrome is perfect and there is no rust anywhere on the bumper.
This bumper is as good as most that left the factory and better than
many. If all are as good as the one I received, at $184.00 they're a
bargain.
It's rare that I'm excited about the quality AND value of an LBC part.
This is almost as good a deal as the OEM top(hood) installed on frame I
bought for $275 several years ago from SICP.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO
'75 TR6  CF37325U