Dayton British Car Day

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dayton British Car Day
From: "Barry P. Warwick" <bwarwick@wcoil.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 07:52:23 -0400 (EDT)
Whoops!....Need to learn to spell!

>Date: Sun, 03 Aug 1997 22:45:39
>To: Triumph List
>From: "Barry P. Warwick" <bwarwick@wcoil.com>
>Subject: Dayton British Car Day
>Cc: Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com
>
>Wanted to echo some of Mark's (who I didn't manage to find!) comments about
Sat's event.  Also my first show.  A lot of very pretty cars, well
presented.....even some that weren't Triumphs!  Show was a lot of
fun....it's worth getting very wet to look at some of those vehicles....just
like home!
>People were great, very friendly, lots of good advice.  Special thanx to
Ken McKitric from the Miami Valley club...seems as though I left having
almost joined.  I will get to the meeting this week if I can extricate
myself from Cinci. in time.  Really had a good time...look forward to lots
more!!