Re: TRF Shock Problem

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: TRF Shock Problem
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 16:42:17 -0700
Cc: Wolpoff@centuryinter.net
Here's a example of what can be accomplished by posting to the vendor
also.  Flames on the net don't get help from the vendor.

I hope Barry can solve his problem on shocks also by contacting TRF
again.

Good luck again Barry on your TR8 trip out west with your son. If you
have trouble my phone # is 601 840-0691 home and 840-5650 work and I'll
try to get you help off the net if needed.

Joe Worsley