How about a truce? (Seriously..)

To: npenney@erols.com
Subject: How about a truce? (Seriously..)
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 23:10:24 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Okay, now that we've both established that we can exchange witty banter
and provocations, how about we drop it?  It seems pretty obvious that
we're not about to find some common ground or agreement on this, or
frankly, any other matter so it seems somewhat counter productive to
continue.  What I'm proposing is a truce, plain and simple.  I leave you
alone, you leave me alone.  We'll agree to disagree and MOVE ON.

Deal?

John