Spitfire Parts for Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Parts for Sale
From: "Alan Storey" <astorey@freya.berry.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 10:26:01 EST
Dear List,

I have several parts from a 1971 Spitfire Mark IV that I would like to
sell:

disassembled engine (I believe all of these parts are useable)
  engine block                                       $75
  cylinder head              $75
  crankshaft                                          $30
  camshaft                                             $30
  flywheel                                             $15
  oil pan                            $10
  intake manifold (single Stromberg)     $35
  exhaust manifold                                 $35
  carb (Stromberg)                     $25
  valve cover                          $15
  distributor (no cap, rotor or points)   $45

both doors,
(good condition with handles,
 glass, and mechanisms          $45 each

differential                                      $150
speedometer                             $25
radiator                                            $25
air cleaner                                        $20
plastic fan                                       $10
grill                                                  $10
dash support                            $15
hubcaps                                          $15 for all four
top frame                                        $25
emissions canister                      $10
rear bumper                             $40
     (one small bend in the middle)

 These parts are located 70 miles north of Atlanta, Ga.  I will ship
 parts, but shipping is extra.

Alan Storey
astorey@berry.edu