a4 reunion

To: "Triumphs mail list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Gary Pfister" <PfisterGF@aol.com>, "Bob Burger" <RBwilmette@aol.com>
Subject: a4 reunion
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 23:56:55 -0500
        I've decided the reunion concert is going to be in Madison Wisconsin.
Ron's going to tell us when.  Sounds like politics of the 60's crammed into
the 90's.  Juries sometimes take a half a day to elect a foreman.  I can't
get the family to agree on Pizza.  If someone doesn't take the bull by the
horns here, it ain't going to happen.  (Hell, it hasn't happened in 17
years and it was 10 before that!)  So I'm taking responsibility and telling
Ron he is going to host it.  Fuck you Bob, fuck you Gary, (fuck you Ron)
take it or leave it.

kengano@advant.com
downstate illinois
TR3A, TS56657
second generation one owner
(that's a mailing list signature that relates to Triumphs)